Thankyou for purchasing from Jessé Bijou! All of our jewellery products are handmade with delicate material and must be handled with special care. Please read the following care advise in order to avoid damage and to help your new jewellery remain in perfect condition over time.
Jessé Bijou will not be liable for any damage caused by your failure to follow these care instructions.
All Jessé Bijou products are handmade and delicate.
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a hardtop box to avoid scratching or breakage. Please do not keep the jewellery at the bottom of bags or thrown around as this can cause breakage.
- Put your jewellery last when dressing and first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water. Please remove your jewellery before coming in contact with water or applying body care products such as perfume, fake tan or hairspray as this could harm the jewellery metal, stones and other materials and reduce the lifetime of the plating.
- Avoid contact on hard surfaces (e.g dropping on floor, knocking against objects), this could break the jewellery or stones could be loosened.
- Please do not apply pressure to the jewellery post, this can bend their natural shape and weaken them which may result in breakage.
- We recommend all jewellery be cleaned only with a polishing cloth. No detergents or cleaning solutions should be used.